1922 - Original 100 acres purchased. Land was mostly undeveloped with a few small outbuildings.
1923 - Dr. E. J. Delwiche was named station superintendent. Very limited research in dairying carried out (3 cows). Delwiche conducted small grain and pea breeding programs. Dr. R. H. Roberts, U.W. horticulturist, initiated fruit research.
1925 to 1930 - Dr. C. L. Fluhe-entomologist, Dr. G. W. Keitt-plant pathologist, and Dr. R. H. Roberts pioneered fruit research program at station.
1946 - Dr. F. A. Gilbert was named superintendent and facilities were expanded for extensive fruit research program.
1950 - USDA Potato Introduction Center added to station program with Dr. R. W. Hougas named as project leader.
1950 to 1955 - Extensive greenhouse facilities added to station.
1959 - Irrigation well drilled at station for high capacity pumping capabilities.
1963 - Additional 20 acres of land acquired increasing total acreage to 120.
1970 to 1979 - Dr. F. A. Gilbert released three strawberry cultivars and one apple cultivar from station breeding program.
1982 - Dr. F. A. Gilbert retired as superintendent. Richard Weidman named new superintendent.
1982 - Present irrigation capacity doubled. Large building addition added to Potato Introduction Project along with increased staff. Large combination storage and meeting room building erected.
1991 - Matt Stasiak hired as Assistant Researcher.
1998 - Area wide (Door and Kewaunee Co.)
automated weather monitoring network installation complete.
2011 - New Enviro-Weather monitoring stations installed.
2012 - Richard Weidman retired as superintendent December 30, 2011. Matt Stasiak becomes the station superindendent.