A.R. Albert and Viletta Hawley-Albert Horticultural Garden
Welcome to the A.R. Albert and Viletta Hawley-Albert Horticultural Garden. Our five-acre garden has been beautifying the eastern border of the Hancock Agricultural Research Station since 1993. In 1997, William and Doris (Albert) Willis established an endowment fund with the University of Wisconsin Foundation for the purpose of supporting this beautiful garden. The garden carries the name of A.R. Albert, who served as the superintendent of the Hancock Station from 1922 to 1947.